This is another great one for preparing a few meals for the week. If you are a fan of Thai takeaway like myself and are looking for a healthy alternative this works a treat. Let me know how ye get on if ye give it a go or leave any questions if ye have any. Here’s the recipe.
- Thai green curry paste
- Can of Coconut milk
- Soy sauce
- Red Bell Pepper
- Green Beans
- 4 chopped chicken fillets.
- Rice of choice
- Coconut oil
- Put rice boiling while you are preparing the curry
- Heat a tsp of coconut oil on a hot pan or wok
- Add 3-4 tblsp of curry paste depending on how hot of mild you like it.
- Cook for 2 minutes and then add a can of coconut milk.
- Stir gently on a simmer for 2 minutes, add soy sauce to taste.
- Add chicken breast and chopped vegetables and allow to poach for approximately 10 minutes.
- Cut chicken to ensure it cooked through.
- Plate up and enjoy this amazing Thai green curry.
This article is by Coach Shane Kingston. Sport and Exercise Scientist and Strength and Conditioning Coach at ACLAÍ.
For daily nutrition tips you can Follow Shane on Instagram by clicking here.