Love chips but you want to keep your nutrition on point? Sweet potato fries are not only perfectly healthy but in my opinion, far tastier than your regular deep fried chips. Again they are simple, and anyone could make them.
- Sweet Potato
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cut your sweet potato into chunky chips all similar size.
- Boil for approximately 10 minutes or until easily pierced with a fork.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees
- Place sweet potato on baking tray and drizzle with olive oil (1 to 2 tblsp), make sure all surfaces are covered.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Allow to bake for approximately 20 minutes turning halfway through, or until nice and crispy.
This article is by Coach Shane Kingston. Sport and Exercise Scientist and Strength and Conditioning Coach at ACLAÍ.
For daily nutrition tips you can Follow Shane on Instagram by clicking here.