A tasty burger does not get much simpler than this. Make these and be presently surprised.
- 1 large can of tuna
- 1 large egg
- Minced Garlic
- Chilli flakes
- Cajun Spices (or spice of choice)
- Coconut oil
- Chop half a small onion into small pieces
- Crack the egg into a bowl adding the chilli flakes, spices, garlic and onion and whisk.
- Add the tuna flaking it with a fork.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Heat coconut oil on a non-stick pan
- Press the tuna mix into 2 balls and place on pan
- Press down to create burgers and allow to cook on each side for 2-3 mnutes.
Don’t be too concerned if you don’t make the perfectly symmetrical burgers. Practice makes perfect.
Serve these burgers with avocado and tomato in an iceberg lettuce bun if you using this as an ‘anytime meal’, or add some rice, or potatoes if using as a ‘Post Workout Meal’.
This article is by Coach Shane. You can Follow shane on Instagram by clicking here.
If you are ready to really start getting results from your training, get in touch with us today by filling out the form below and start the journey!