Here is a the recipe for a very satisfying hot drink that is dairy free, gluten free, sugar free, and lactose free that was born out of trying to come up with something to satisfy the urge to have a cup of hot chocolate when trying to stick with the Paeleo diet.
You wil need:
- ¼ of tin of cocnut milk
- 2 tae spoons of Green and Blacks Cocoa poweder.
- Taepspoon of honey (optional)
- Mix the ¼ tin of honey in with ¾ of a cup of water. Shake them up so they are well mixed.
- Mix the Cocoa with s small drop of the water/ coconut until you have a nice thick paste
- Mix the past in with the rest of the liquid, and heat gently in a sauce pan.
- Add a spoon of honey to sweeten.