So healthy and high in protein and only takes 15 minutes to make, you’ll eat this and cut your pizza craving. Give it a try, it’s made for sharing.
Ingredients (for two people)
Gubbeen Chorizo (Can be bought at farmer’s market or English market in Cork)
Half an onion
Handful of fresh spinach
Half of a sweet pepper (red or yellow)
Chilli flakes, salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix four eggs in a bowl with a dash of salt and pepper
- Chop onion, peppers, chorizo and mushrooms.
- Heat non- stick pan with olive oil and fry mushrooms and onions.
- Put onion and mushrooms aside
- Turn the oven on (grill) 200deg.
- Wash non-stick pan, add olive oil and then eggs, Cook eggs half way sprinkle mushrooms and onion mixture. Add chorizo, spinach and peppers.
- Finish off in the oven and if you like add some cheese.
- Add salt and pepper and some chilli flakes.
Enjoy the guilt free pizza which is high in protein.
This recipe was written by Shakira Coonghe Bsc.