Frittatas are my go to egg dish at the end of the week to use up and left over meat or veg you have left in the fridge, the fillings are endless so don’t be afraid to through in whatever you like J
- 6 large eggs
- 6 chopped rashers or a packet of bacon lardons
- Bell Pepper
- Minced Garlic
- Coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Whisk up the eggs with salt and pepper
- Chop all the veggies bacon and chorizo
- Heat coconut oil on a non-stick pan
- Saute the veggies with garlic for 3-5minutes
- Add the chorizo and bacon
- Distribute fillings evenly around the pan
- Pour the six beaten eggs into the pan and place in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
This dish will serve 2 or can be reheated in the microwave for lunch with a salad or for the next days breakfast. Eat up guys !!!
This article is by Coach Shane. You can Follow shane on Instagram by clicking here.
If you are ready to really start getting results from your training, get in touch with us today by filling out the form below and start the journey!