So simple, so tasty and yet something a lot of people have never tried. This healthy egg salad is perfect to liven up a boring meal adding flavor and moisture, or great as a snack in a lettuce wrap, to get a quick hit of protein and fats.
- 2 eggs
- ½ avocado
- 1 Spring onion
- ¼ Red bell pepper
- 2 Cherry tomatoes
- Salt and Pepper
- Hard boil the 2 eggs and peel the shell off.
- Chop up salads into fine pieces.
- Scoop out avocado from its skin.
- Mash boiled eggs and avocado together with salt and pepper.
- Add salads and stir together.
If you are looking to add a bit more of a kick try adding some finely chopped fresh chili.
Tuck in guys, let me know what you think !!
This article is by Coach Shane Kingston. Sport and Exercise Scientist and Strength and Conditioning Coach at ACLAÍ.
For daily nutrition tips you can Follow Shane on Instagram by clicking here.